In this course, you will be able to build upon skills learned in the “The Basics of MIG Welding” and “Simple Body Repairs” courses, or come to it fresh if you just want to improve your welding skills. In this course, Michael Coman demonstrates:
– Welding a variety of different joints you may come across in your restoration, including those found in difficult positions.
– Deciding whether your welder is capable of welding thick metals.
– Putting theory to practice on our Peugeot 104.
– Choosing the right welder for you.
– Troubleshooting tips for common welding faults.