In this course, you will be able to build upon skills learned in the “The Basics of MIG Welding” and “Simple Body Repairs” courses, or come to it fresh if you just want to improve your welding skills.
- How to weld a variety of different joints you may come across on your restoration, as well as how to weld them in difficult positions
- Welding thick metal, and ascertaining whether your welder is up to it
- Putting theory into practice on our Peugeot 104
- How to choose the right welder for you
- Shares his troubleshooting guide to the most common welding faults he comes across