In this course, Matt Tomkins and Brad from the Leather Repair Company will teach you the basics of leather cleaning and revival: how to keep the patina, make it look superb and protect it for the long-term. They will show you how to clean leather seats and trim correctly without damaging it or causing the leather to fade. You will also learn the correct techniques and products used to feed, revive and protect your car’s leather interior.
What will you learn?
- Assessing the condition of your leather car seats
- How to clean and treat damaged areas of leather
- The products and accessories you should and shouldn’t use to clean classic leather trim
- How to preserve and feed your leather
- Protecting your leather seats
Learn at your own pace
Naturally, what you take away from these videos is entirely your choice. You work at your own pace and in your own way. We try to be as clear as possible in our instruction, but we don’t expect you to nail every technique on first viewing. With Skill Shack you can stop, start and go back at any point in each class. So, click on the class below and let’s get cleaning!
Bonus Materials Included
How to Mend Ripped Upholstery ?