This course will teach you the art of how to clean and detail your car. Bert and Rich from Professional Valeters demonstrate safe wash techniques; including pre-washing with snow foam, the two-bucket method and wheel washing. You’ll learn the right techniques for decontaminating wheels and paintwork to remove deeply embedded grime using tar solvent, fallout remover and a clay bar. Machine Polishing is covered in depth with a run-down of the right equipment, products and techniques to use. Finally you’ll learn how to add the finishing touches to your car with a guide to wax and polish, finishing with metal polish & sealant, tyre dressing and glass sealant.
What will you learn?
- How to wash your car correctly using snow foam and the two bucket method
- How to achieve perfect wheels
- The secrets of deep cleaning, lifting out contaminants and preparing your car for machine polishing
- How to machine polish like a professional
- How to protect your paint and achieve an “as new” finish
Learn at your own pace
Naturally, what you take away from these videos is entirely your choice. You work at your own pace and in your own way. We try to be as clear as possible in our instruction, but we don’t expect you to nail every technique on first viewing. With Skill Shack you can stop, start and go back at any point in each class.